Friday 8 January 2016

FREE Islamic Prewriting Worksheet Percuma

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Islamic prewriting worksheet

Assalamu'alaikum and good day,

Please find my prewriting worksheet that I made myself for my daughter. I have exposed my daughter with color pencil,pencil and pen since she was 15 months and always encouraged her to scribble on paper. I think I have made that as a daily routine.Now she's 23 months ,she is really good in holding the pencil and pen. I just need to guide her with this kind of prewriting worksheet. I would start with dotted straight lines.  
To download, just click on the picture and wait for the original image to appear. After that, right click and choose 'save image as'. Hope you and your children will love this worksheets as much as we do. Have fun. Thank you :)

 











Muslimah doodles courtesy of : http://farozyyy.deviantart.com/
Muslimah Disney doodles courtesy of : Diya Hanun
Dotted images of mother & father by me :) :) 



Please check my WELCOME POST to download other FREE PRINTABLES.