Tuesday 22 December 2015

FREE Islamic Body Poster, Poster of ABC,123 and arabic letters for Muslim Kids

Islamic Homeschooling Worksheets


Assalamualaikum,

I made this cute Islamic body poster for my preschool kid since it was hard for me to find Islamic body poster in the market. And now its free for you!!

My daughter really loves cute things and I found this muslimah doodle really cute. You can check other cute muslimah doodles like this at this blog : http://wwwmarina-arina.blogspot.my/2012/07/freebies-doodle-sambut-tetamuhahaha.html . The muslimah poster is available in English and Bahasa Melayu and both are in power point files. You can edit the font as you like and add any other thing. Both muslimah posters are in A3 size. If you wish to print on A3 paper,you must find A3 printer first. I laminated this poster for durability and please select the highest resolution your printer can offer so that you'll get high quality poster. And also, please review first before printing.

I also made by myself Posters for Uppercase, lowercase and arabic letters except for number poster which is also inside the file. All these posters are in A4 size. Hope you like all these posters. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you won't miss my printables after this.

Islamic homeschooling worksheets
Muslimah Poster in A3 size


Please click below links to download:


Please spread the word for these free posters especially in your Muslims community. Don't forget to pin it in Pinterest or share in your Facebook or Instagram!!



Please go to my WELCOME POST to download other FREE PRINTABLES.