Thursday 9 October 2014

First Look and Find : Sofia the first/ Dora the Explorer/DIsney Best Friends

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

First Look and Find: Sofia the First

  • Board book : 16 pages excluding cover
  • Publisher: Publications International,2013
  • Product dimensions: 12 x 10 x 0.9 inches 
  • Purchased Price : RM 31.92 (20% discount)
  • Original Price : RM39.90
  • Source of Purchase : www.mphonline.com 
 My Review : I am really satisfied with this book and my daughter also loves this book. The graphic is so cute and lovely. Even though my daughter is just 8-months old, she can still has fun looking at the book cause the scene is simple and there are other activities can be done with her like teaching her names of vegetables and fruits.
Again,I'm sorry with poor quality pictures that I've taken with phone camera.
 
Front cover is so cute..




This is the scene that I like most cause I can teach my daughter names of vegetables and fruits.

I can use this scene to teach color and by the way this scene is lovely.


Amazon.com's Description:


Join Sofia the First as she learns how to be a princess in this First Look and Find adventure. Each scene will feature an episode from the first season of Sofia the First. Seven brightly illustrated scenes will prompt the reader to find several objects in each picture. For added fun, there are seven additional Look and Find activities with an early learning focus in the back of the book for you and your child to complete together.





Dora the Explorer, Dora's Magical Journeys (First Look and Find) 

  • Board book : 16 pages excluding cover
  • Publisher: Publications International,2011
  • Product dimensions: 12 x 10 x 0.9 inches
 
 

My Review: My friend gave me a collection of preloved baby books and this book is one of them. The condition of the book is not okay at first but then me and my husband repaired the book and now its really useful to us. You can see the black tapes that we used to bind the book. This book is huge enough that my 8 months old daughter like to sit on it while she's looking at the graphic. It has 7 scenes that is colorful but I think my daughter will take time to get used to this book cause it's just too many items in the scenes. And I believe that's the challenge to look and find which is suitable for older baby and toddler. Nevertheless, I like the scenes cause it seems related to its show and this book made me really eager to have more Dora the Explorer stuff.






 

Disney Best Friends: Lihat dan Cari untuk si kecil

Edisi Bahasa Melayu

 

  • Board book : 16 pages excluding cover
  • Publisher: Publications International,2011
  • Product dimensions: 6.7 x 5.6 x 0.1 inches 
  • Purchased Price : RM 10.00
  • Source of Purchase : Popular Bookstore

My Review: I'm quite frustrated with this book because I think the Malay language used in this book is not grammatically correct. However, the graphic is fine to me and this book is handy.There are 7 scenes involving the characters from The Lion King, Finding Nemo, Monster, Inc. etc.So, I guess this book is worth my money.

Again,I am sorry with poor quality pictures that I've taken with my phone camera.

 



Finding Nemo scene